Sunday, April 19

A day at the park.


Yesterday I had the pleasure of taking pictures for a beautiful and inspiring little family. It was a great day for pictures, warm and sunny. I haven't had much practice working with families and kids outside of my own so I am so appreciate to have had the opportunity to work with this family. Aren't they so adorable?


Amanda and Denny are the wonderful parents to these two little cuties. Zach has a great imagination and tons of energy like the typical 2 1/2 year old. If he hadn't saved me from the dinosaurs I'm not sure where I'd be today ;) And Bri is such a little fighter and her story and achievements are very inspiring. A blessed family indeed.


Amanda recently started up a business making tutus for little girls...or big girls. They are so adorable and even better, they're affordable. Check out her site for more information on tutus and bows.


And check out this pic of their little angel, Bri. I just adore it.
Hope everyone's weekend was as enjoyable as mine. Back to the work week...and from the sounds of it, icky weather. Let's all hope that the warm sunny weather is back agin for the weekend.





No comments: