Thursday, May 28

Memorial Day Weekend

Here in Ohio, Memorial Day weekend means that pools are open! I haven't been to the pool in years because I don't want anyone to see me in a suit. Yes, I am that pathetic. So every year I pray and hope that I will know someone with a pool. My parents have talked about getting one for years but have never committed.

Well this year all my dreams come true...not really but it sure is nice. Justin's dad built a new house and with it they built a pool. It is beautiful and relaxing and I looooove it. I don't feel any more comfortable in my swim suit, but at least I don't have to worry about a ton of people seeing me, and that is, afterall, all that matters.

Oh, and Ava loves the pool too. We
are looking into private swim lessons. She is a fish...sort of.

No comments: